InvisibleHand is growing fast, with over 150,000 downloads, over $50 million of savings found, and plenty of new features to add. So we’re looking to a new add a brilliant new developer to our London-based team. You’ll need:
- Extensive Ruby development experience
- Experience building highly scalable service oriented architectures
- Agile development
- SQL database experience, using multimillion row datasets, preferably including MySQL
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Strong quantitative and algorithmics a plus
- Windows development experience an advantage
- Browser extension development experience an advantage
- Retail application experience an advantage
- 3+ years of experience required
InvisibleHand is part of Forward Innovations. By joining InvisibleHand, you get all the perks which go along with being part of Forward Innovations, including:
- Fantastic working environment; flexible hours, casual dress-code, top spec computer, Aeron chairs, free fruit and treats everyday!
- Flexible benefits package; a contributory pension scheme and over 20 options including health insurance, child care support and gym membership.
- A multi-cultural team; we have team members from over 20 different countries. Our ‘pot luck’ evenings where people cook their national dish are legendary.
- A beautiful office; furnished with massage chairs, a pool table, foosball table, PS3, Wii and a draft beer machine.
- We like to have fun; regular company get-togethers and a spectacular Christmas party (we’ve taken the entire company to Las Vegas 3 times!)
Please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org